We’re an Internet startup based in Putney, west London, funded by some of London’s best business angels and VC-firms. We’re currently around 15 people, but are looking to expand.
Kindo is “where families get together, build their tree, and grow”. Our objective is to help our members to better get to know their family, and what they’re up to. The site launched only in october 2007, is growing fast and available in 15 languages. Visit kindo.com to get the full story.
About the job:
Your job will be country manager in a specific market. It includes localisation and translation of our webservices, corporate blogging, public relations, community outreach and creating, planning and realising additional marketing activities.
- Knowledge or experience (but at least genuine interest) about the Internet, Social Networking, Web 2.0 and Blogging
- Interest in entrepreneurship (experience is a strong plus)
- Fluent in English. Fluent/native in other languages.
- Great communications skills (written and oral)
- A talent for getting things done
- A friendly, informal and creative environment with lots of opportunities and your own responsibilities
- A great and helpful team with experienced colleagues, knowledgeable investors and low hierarchies
- Possible continuing part or full-time positions in marketing or even web-design or development
- An internship renumeration and additional bonus scheme
Check out http://kindo.com/blog for more information.
We are interested in what websites you have started, been involved in, designed or promoted or simply your favourite sites on the net. To apply send your CV and your weblinks to: mario @ kindo . com